Monday, November 30, 2015

Menu Plan Monday




Our breakfasts and lunches are pretty simple. We usually have hard boiled eggs,cereal, juice and fruit for breakfast. For lunch we have sandwiches, frozen pizzas, burritos, leftovers or something else simple and quick with a veggie and/or fruit on the side. But I try to make our dinners a little more filling and interesting. 

MONDAY - Chicken and Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Green Beans, Cranberry Salad (These are the last of the leftovers my sister sent home with me from Thanksgiving dinner)

TUESDAY - Sausage Stuffed Squash, Mandarin Oranges, Brownies

WEDNESDAY - Dinner at Church

THURSDAY - Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole (to take along to my sisters for dinner)

FRIDAY - Vegetable Ham Soup, Canned Pears, Potato Bread (making soup from a batch of soup/casserole/stew base I made and froze last week)




2 comments:

  1. Your family must rejoice all the way to the table!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful menu!

    Meal planning is one of the best homemaking journeys I embarked upon. I don't know how I managed before when I was just "winging it"!

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete