Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Walnut Acre Daily - Two Day's Blessings


It's been a busy two days. Yesterday we spent a large part of the day running errands and grocery shopping. We went to the library to get our books for next week. Michael enjoys playing on the computer and he also likes checking out his books by himself. Austin doesn't enjoy reading very much but he does like audio books and movies. Amanda likes it all. 



Of course, we had to stop at one of the pet stores so Amanda could buy supplies for her pets. Watching this white rat there reminded me of the pet rats Amanda used to have. They were fun, intelligent little critters. 



Friday evening the kids played outside for awhile before dinner



Later in the evening Michael went to my sister's and Amanda watched Madalyn and Mykalin while Doug and I went to our church's parent group. This group meets every two to three months simply to share and support and learn together. It was an awesome evening. 

Today was sunny and warm although the wind was a little cool sometimes. Austin and Doug worked some more on the pallet fence they are putting up. The chickens supervised. 




Michael enjoyed trying to put nails in scrap wood.



I did a lot of laundry today and everytime I carried a basket out the door the chickens came running to see if I had food for them this time. 




This afternoon I planted three trays of seeds. I still have lots more to plant but that was all I had time for today. The chickens supervised that too. 



 That's some of what we've been up to the last two days. I'm looking forward to tomorrow  - church in the morning, then spending the afternoon and evening with family.

LINKING HERE
WEDNESDAY - Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop



No comments:

Post a Comment