Sunday, March 15, 2015

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Expressing Gratitude


credit: Michelle Meiklejohn

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~ William A. Ward

I know there are many times I have been grateful for something or appreciated something but have not verbally expressed that gratitude and appreciation. But I know how much it means to me when someone a appreciates what I've done or the effort I've put into something. So I'm going to try to do better expressing gratitude and appreciation to others as well.


A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For themouth speaks what the heart is full of.
Luke 6:45

No comments:

Post a Comment