Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Simple Valentine Craft for Kids

Somehow it seems like it was just Christmas yesterday and here it is almost Valentines day!

I wanted to let the kids have some Valentines day fun but we have been very busy and I didn't have time to prepare any thing too complicated. I'm also a little low on craft supplies at the moment. So I decided to keep it simple this year.

Austin and Amanda helped me trace and cut out lots of heart shapes of different colors and sizes from construction paper.


The kids used these heart shapes, along with sheets of construction paper, glue sticks and markers to make their own crafts. I loved seeing the thought and creativity that went into these works of art. I simply stood back and took pictures.






Happy Valentine's Day!

LINKING HERE
SUNDAY -Sunday's Best Linkup Wednesday - Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, Wake Up Wednesday Thursday - Inspiration2, The Inspiration Gallery SATURDAY - Saturday Soiree

2 comments: