Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Springtime in My Soul







If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive. ~Eleonora Duse

Flowers don't worry about how the're going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful. ~Jim Carrey

Spring is my favorite season. When I first began to see the fresh tints of green across the field, and find the first little wildflower growing in my back yard, something inside me seems to come alive. Spring reminds me that God is still in the business of making things beautiful, even when all we see is brown and dead. It reminds me that there is always hope for tomorrow and that winter, whether the winter of nature or of the soul is never forever.  It reminds me to turn my face toward the Son and let his radiance bring forth the beauty He has planned for me.


Image Credit: Chrisroll

 

No comments:

Post a Comment