Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spider!

I love critters of all kinds, and anyone who knows me will tell you I'm the first to stop and take a good look a creepy crawlies and have the kids join me.

But last night after the little ones were asleep Austin, Amanda and I were getting ready to settle in and read awhile. Several nights a week I read aloud for an hour. It's something we all three really enjoy.

Anyway . . .

I went to the kitchen first to get a drink of water and when I turned around I saw this . . .


. . . and I screamed.


All I could think was "What if I had stepped on it in bare feet?"

Austin came and caught it for me and put it outside.



I know there are much bigger spiders, but not in my kitchen.

What would you have done if you had found this on your kitchen floor?

No comments:

Post a Comment