Monday, June 20, 2011

Multitudes on Monday - Blessings #94 - 100

94. Austin and Michael are attending Bible school at our church this week and Doug is one of the van drivers transporting children to and from church each evening. I am so thankful for the blessing of Bible School.

95. We have had some wonderful rain showers the last two days that I am so thankful for. I'm sure the garden is grateful as well.

96. I am reading the book The Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado and enjoying it immensely.

97. Bananas - for making Banana Bread and Banana Pineapple Cake. Yummy!

98. I am very thankful that the cattle that got out of their pasture and walked across the yard today stayed away from the garden. There were around 20 of them and they could have wrecked the garden. But they didn't.

99. I am so glad my kids like to cook. Austin made Garlic Shrimp Pasta for lunch today and Amanda made tacos for dinner. A true blessing.

100. Our managerie of pets that provide constant entertainment . . . and work. But mostly entertainment.

For these and many other blessings I am grateful today.

~ Linking Here ~




No comments:

Post a Comment