Saturday, June 25, 2011

Morning Musing Over Coffee - It's Going to Be a Busy Weekend!


I'm sitting here on the couch with the laptop and I cup of coffee when I probably should be up getting some things done.

It's going to be a busy weekend. At the moment Doug has Austin and Michael and two of their friends with him helping a family from church move. Amanda is still asleep and there is one child playing here in the playroom as I type. Later there will be three more kids coming for the day.

My agenda for today is caring for the kids, finishing up activitiy prep for next week's activities, grocery shopping, and making a dessert to take to church tomorrow.

Tomorrow our church is havinga Vacation Bible School Fun Day. There will be special presentations during the main service and then afterwards there will be a meal and lots of fun activities for everyone. I am looking forward to a fun day. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share.

And now I had better get moving and clean up the kitchen and start working on kid activities.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment: